Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Video Number One of Wisconsin Dells

Here is an activity we all enjoyed while on vacation this summer. The company is called The Original Wisconsin Ducks. The machines where originally designed as an amphibious army vehicle. Our adventure included a one hour trek through forested hills and through a portion of the Wisconsin River. The vehicles go from land into the water with little to no delay. Very tourist driven adventure, but we all enjoyed it a lot. Here is a small glimps into a fraction of the guided tour.

5 comments:

Dan said...

rockin - good work on making the vacation time. Things got a little out of hand for us, this summer.

C.F. Bear said...

Well at least you got to go to Tiki Tom's with your boys.

Pat said...

I was in that same place (with the siblings) recently as well. Duck tours are sort of fun, but so many bad puns from the drivers...oof.

C.F. Bear said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it was still fun. What do you think of the photo in the header? It was from the Kettle River near Duluth. I took it when we where there in June.

Mighty Tom said...

Very cool - I also enjoyed the text updates