Saturday, January 14, 2012
Three Day Weekend
Hello, welcome the Bear Cave. Friday after work before the long break is the best. You have nothing but all of your weekend ahead of you. Saturday is not bad by any means, but you have a feeling that you would be half way through if it was not for the extra day off. Sunday morning is allocated to church and getting lesson plans ready for the next week. Monday is the last day of break. It is enjoyed, but you feel like it is the last day of summer vacation. I don't want to do anything on Monday except enjoy it. After all, it is my birthday. Next year I will be 40. I know the readers of this bog have already passed that mile marker awhile ago. My friends are old bastatrds. :) Stay thirsty my firends! Yes, I stole that from DOS XXs. I like the sound of it. I also really like Captain Morgan's catch phrase, "Live, Love, and Loot."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good stuff. I too had a 3 day weekend, but my schedule for it was a little more relaxed.
Post a Comment